Critical issues, Critical answers
Growth is forecast for the UK clothing retailing market in the next few years. How can your business make the most at home and overseas?
The Drapers Fashion Forum is the ultimate UK event on topics critical to the fashion retailing sector. It combines speakers and attendees from the most influential companies in today’s market with 127 years of authoritative editorial expertise. The one-day all-star agenda brings leading brands’ board-level discussions to the stage. The content combines strategic insight and practical recommendations to help your business tap into market opportunities.
This year the Drapers Fashion Forum is focusing on three strategic and interconnecting pillars: understanding the fashion consumer and customer, growing locally and globally and developing online.
Why attend the Drapers Fashion forum
- Be part of the only UK event on the topics critical to fashion retail industry
- Get first-hand insight about growing fashion retail markets at home and overseas
- Drive competitive advantage in your role benefitting from topic-specific content
- Connect with the most influential companies and create your network
- Unlock new sales channels and strike deals from franchising to wholesale