Your customers are globally connected. Are you?
The Drapers Fashion Forum is the ultimate event on topics critical to the fashion retailing sector. The one-day all-star agenda brings leading brands’ board-level discussions to the stage.
This year the Forum is focusing on what’s in the heart of everything – the global fashion customers.
We have entered the age of the customer. These days, there's hardly any fashion business that does not professes their undying love for the customer. But while more chief executives think that their company is customer-centred, fewer shoppers agree with them, - something is clearly off. To deliver on that promise fashion brands and retailers need to connect a lot of dots.
Open the fashion’s retail next chapter with us on 19 November - Register your place now at a super saver rate
2014 event highlights:
There has never been a better time to attend the Drapers Fashion Forum
- Be part of the biggest UK event on the topics critical to fashion retail industry
- Learn more about the global fashion customers
- Get first-hand insight about growing fashion retail markets at home and overseas
- Meet the most influential companies and create your very own little black book of contacts
- Unlock new sales channels and strike deals from franchising to wholesale